tisdag 25 januari 2011

Like Torches

Like Torches is the name of the You Ate My Dog album... And I am a huge fanboy of thos guys... so yeah, I thought i'd do some commerical for them here....

I have listened to You Ate My Dog for a few years now, I first found out about them 3 years ago, when I herd from Max (Vocals, Keyboard) and Kerk (Guitar, Vocals) that they had a band, and those peeps are awesome, so I thought hey... lets listen... and well, I was lost.... I got the 2CDs they got... I wish I had some t-shirts... and I have a poster.

Those guys are awesome, I wish them the best of luck, I hope they grow HUGE ... And I hope they still rember me so I can steal some groopies :>

Ahwell....

Im gona upload some warhammer pics later aswell, if somone cares that is :>

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar